Week 9 Readme
It's time to submit your design for DFM checks
At this point you should have:
- Completed your preliminary PCB Layout with all parts in position and all traces connecting pins.
You will perform DRC on your design in your PCB Layout program. You will submit your design for a free DFM check and make corrections as needed.
- Read Error Checking
- Read OshPark's Design Tool Help to get your design ready for DFM.
- Submit your design for DFM check.
- Make corrections to your work as needed.
Once you submit your design, I will have the DFM check performed and have the results returned to you. You will have approximately one week to correct the errors and resubmit before we order the boards. We will begin to open up additional course modules while we wait for our designs to be manufactured.
- Get your design ready to manufacture!
- Remove as many design errors as possible.