Week 4 Readme
At this point you should:
- Complete everything in the Week 3 Readme
- Read What are Footprints and Land Patterns?
- Contributed to or read EDA Specific Resources for Land Pattern Creation
- Asked or answered questions in Easy Land Pattern Footprint Creation for your EDA Software group.
Last week you found all of the IPC-compliant parts for your land-pattern library. This week you will create the rest. You will need a combination of the information available from your EDA program's "Getting Started" and training libraries, and the information in the Custom Land Pattern Creation document.
A new Forum: Custom Land Pattern Creation will be available for you as well.
This week, we will:
- Read Custom Land Pattern Creation
- Ask and answer questions in the Custom Land Pattern Creation forum
- Create any land patterns you were unable to find last week.
Next week we will:
Create footprints for the following parts from scratch.
- Battery Input Footprint