Good morning everyone!
We have new content this week thanks to Duncan Lowder and Joe Selvic of FixturFab! Joe and Duncan have created written content and they will join us for a webinar on Thursday at 11:00 a.m. Pacific time to explain and discuss test fixtures and how you can incorporate fixtures into your next design. Whether you make ten boards or ten-thousand, test fixtures have a capability to save you considerable amounts of time testing, programming, and debugging your next PCB project
- Read about the PCBA Test Process
- Read the article Functional Test System Overview
- Read about the Functional Test Fixture Design Process
- Understand the basics of the PCBA Test Process
- Develop a simple Functional Test Specification for your TeachMePCB Badge
Also -- a brief reminder that design revisions are due by noon today. I'll package the files together and send them off to fab later this afternoon.
Have a great week!